This full online workshop covers the techniques needed to paint a lively watercolour painting. The video shows each stage of the painting in detail from the initial drawing to the final highlights. Some experience of painting with watercolours is required for this workshop.
The workshop is available with two options:
Workshop video and downloads
Workshop video with Feedback from Ingrid
Included within your ‘Workshop video and downloads’ purchase:
- – A private link to a step by step online instructional video. The video is available 24 hours a day enabling you to be able to watch it as many times as you wish, and on any suitable device. You do not need your own Youtube account. The video is spoken in English.
- – You will be able to stop, start, and pause as often as you wish to and paint along with me at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
- – A ‘Tips & Techniques’ sheet tailored specifically to this workshop.
- – A suggested material list.
- – A reference photograph of my completed painting.
- – Access to my members community. ‘Arty Community’ is a private facebook group designed to be a positive place for my students to encourage, engage, support and share their paintings and ideas with each other.
Included within your ‘Workshop with Feedback’ purchase:
– All the above.
– Access to two emails with Ingrid for individual advice or feedback about your own version of the painting.
Please note the introductory video mentions the use of acrylic ink. Don’t worry if you don’t have this, a white gouache will give a similar effect.