In this full online watercolour workshop Ingrid guides you through painting a beautiful sunset over water. The video shows each stage of the painting in detail from the initial drawing through to the final details.
During the workshop Ingrid demonstrates various watercolour techniques such as wet into wet, blending washes, and adding transparent watercolour over dry washes to achieve a stunning glow. She also explains how to use complementary colours within your watercolour paintings.
The workshop includes the full workshop video, as well as downloadable supporting sheets.
Some experience of painting with watercolours is required for this workshop.
Included within your workshop purchase:
- – A private link to a step by step online instructional video. The video is available 24 hours a day enabling you to be able to watch it as many times as you wish, and on any suitable device. You do not need your own Youtube account. The video is spoken in English.
- – You will be able to stop, start, and pause as often as you wish to and paint along with me at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
- – A ‘Tips & Techniques’ sheet tailored specifically to this workshop.
- – A suggested material list.
- – A reference photograph of my completed painting.
- – A guide drawing.
- – Two additional reference photographs for you to practice the techniques covered during the workshop to produce your own paintings on a similar theme.
Upon purchasing the Sunset Watercolour Workshop you will be able to download the supporting documents from the page immediately after checking out, or from the confirmation email automatically sent to your inbox.
If you log into or create an account, you will also be able to access your downloadable document by logging into your account and clicking on the ‘Downloads’ button.