A Poppies & Aquilegia Masterclass Watercolour Workshop.
The workshop includes a 2 hour 40 minutes video, along with downloadable supporting sheets.
In this full online watercolour Masterclass I guide you through each stage of the painting.
I’ll share with you the sources of my initial inspiration for this painting.
I’ll explain using a preparatory study to plan a painting and the materials I’ll be using in this workshop.
The workshop includes lessons on both mixing greens and experimenting with mark making.
I’ll demonstrate painting these beautiful flowers against a lively background by building up layers of watercolour whilst keeping a fresh loose feel.
Some experience of painting with watercolours is required for this Masterclass Workshop.
Included within your workshop purchase:
- – A private link to a step by step online instructional video. The video is available 24 hours a day enabling you to be able to watch it as many times as you wish, and on any suitable device. You do not need your own YouTube account. The video is spoken in English.
- – You will be able to stop, start, and pause as often as you wish to and paint along with me at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
- – A watercolour ‘Tips & Techniques’ sheet.
- – A suggested material list.
- – A reference photograph of my completed painting.
- – A guide drawing.
- – Two additional reference photographs for you to practice the techniques covered during the workshop to produce your own paintings on a similar theme.
- – Access to my members community. ‘Arty Community’ is a private Facebook group designed to be a positive place for my students to encourage, engage, support and share their paintings and ideas with each other.
For easy reference the private link to the video and all of the supporting information are contained within a single downloadable document.
Upon purchasing the Poppies & Aquilegia Masterclass Watercolour Workshop you will be able to download the document pack from the page immediately after checking out, or from the confirmation email automatically sent to your inbox.
If you log into or create an account, you will also be able to access your downloadable document by logging into your account and clicking on the ‘Downloads’ button.